Monday, September 08, 2008

Aubree's Baby Blessing

Photobucket
Photobucket
On Sunday, we were able to bless Aubree. Dane pronounced such a sweet blessing on her. The one thing that he said that stuck out most to me was that she would be an example to all of those around her. It's hard to imagine my little infant being old enough to be an "example" but I know that she will be one some day. There are many times that I've caught myself just staring at Aubree. I can feel how special her spirit is, and I can't wait to know it better. Thanks to everyone who came to be a part of her blessing. The blessing was followed by one of the sweetest testimony meetings ever. Our ward has been such a support to us through all that we have been through with Dane's accident. I could definitely tell that Dane's accident was not only an opportunity for growth for our family, but also for many of the people around us. We've learned so much about faith and many other things through this experience, but it was nice to hear that others were able to grow from our experiences too. Here are two pictures from yesterday. We were going to take one of the Rohner side and then our little family, but our camera ran out of batteries. Bummer!

3 comments:

The Regimballe Family said...

Aubree looked so precious in her gown...and Dane gave such a beautiful blessing. I'm glad we were there to hear it. Prayers really are answered, and Dane is proof of that. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I wish we had made it in time to the blessing! Better late then never I suppose. I was so happy for you, and your sweet Aubree in her dress, I loved it.

Heather said...

Aubree's such a cutie!! Sounds like it was a great event!