Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bumbo

Look at my BIG girl! Thanks Marie for letting me borrow your bumbo. She's been so bored going between laying on a blanket and laying in her bouncy chair. The back of her head has started to flatten out, but being a third child, she spends quite a bit of time laying down. She loves her new bumbo chair.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe, she does look like such a big girl in that chair. SO CUTE! I don't know who invented the bumbo chair, but I think they are great.

Caryn said...

The Bumbo was a lifesaver for me. Do you have the snap-on tray for treats? It is great when they are bigger...

mom4jules said...

ADORABLE! She makes me baby hungry!

Amber said...

Love it! I just got Gracie one too. She likes it a lot.

Andreasen Family said...

she is so cute---i love her little mouth!!! camille

Sydney said...

oh my gosh she is adorable-- I would never let her out of my arms!