Thursday, October 16, 2008

How did I do this for a month?

Props to all of you single moms out there (including mine), or wives who's husbands aren't very helpful with the kids! Dane has been gone camping with the scouts for a day, and still has two more to go... and I'm worn out. I really am spoiled, he is such a helpful Daddy. I really am wondering how I did this for a month, while he was in the hospital. I suppose part of the reason would be that we were minus baby Aubree and I had tons of help. I'm hoping that today was just and off day, and tomorrow will be better. Thanks again hon, for all you do. Miss you. Photobucket

2 comments:

jill s said...

i know what you mean!
i'm so used to having jim's help all the time too...he's going to be gone for the day tomorrow and i'm dreading it!

i hope the next 2 days go by really fast for you!

i don't know how single mom's do it either. i admire them a lot!!

Amber said...

Oh come now, are you trying to tell me that hot dogs and glitterbox didn't break up the monotony? I know what you mean, it isn't bad during the day because you are used to that but at night it gets a little stressful. But it's nice for Dane to have a few days of "guy time"!!
Keep me posted about tomorrow.