Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lesson Learned

Photobucket So this weekend, I learned not to complain about a little crabiness from the kiddos before bed. In my last post, I complained a little about having to do things for 3 days on my own. The very next day, Ry got the 24 hour flu... while Dane was still gone. We were over playing at Nicole's house and she said that her stomach was hurting and she went back out to play. She came back in 5 minutes later and said that she'd thrown up outside. Sorry Nicole... My poor baby was so sick for about 5 or six hours. At about 11, I decided to set up some couch cushions next to my bed on the floor and she slept the rest of the night. She was alot better the next morning and back to normal today. I would have taken Thursday night again anytime over Friday!!! LESSON LEARNED

3 comments:

jill s said...

oh man...i hope she's all better!

it's so hard to having sick kiddos...and doing it by yourself is even harder!

i'm glad your hubby is home now!

Melissa Braegger said...

Thank goodness for wonderful hubbies:) I am glad that she is feeling better and hopefully no one else got sick. Oh and you totally belong in that picture with your mom and sis that was referenced in an earlier post:)

Sonia said...

Hi Haleigh and Dane, I saw your blog on here and had to comment on it. You both look awesome and have a beautiful family. i hope you are doing well. i finally started a blog myself. please tell the rohner family hello for me. take care. sonia