
Last Tuesday, my mom, sister and I went to see the So You Think You Can Dance Tour. It was so much fun to get a night out with my sis and my mom. We always have such a fun time together. We went to eat at Kabuki and had yummy sushi rolls and teriyaki chicken, and then made the drive to the Coyotes Stadium and watched the show. We are all huge fans of the show and we had a blast. My favorite is still Mark, he's a little wacky, but that's what I like about him. Brooke's favorite is her twin Kherington. Our next plan is to go see Wicked next July together. I can't wait! I saw it last year in LA and it was amazing!
P.S. Who else thinks I look a little out of place with my blonde bombshell of a mom and sister?

8 comments:
Your mom and sister are so pretty. But so are you, so you fit right in, even if you're not blonde.
I'm still so jealous you got to go to this. I think that would be SO fun to see live. Can't wait for wicked!
p.s. I copied your pic from the pumpkin patched and posted it on my blog. Hope you don't mind. . .
Also wanted to ask if you changed your blog back to public? I've been getting updates on my google reader which isn't supposed to happen for private blogs? Just FYI :)
oh puhleez... You are just as much of a "bombshell" as your sister!! P.S. You never told me when you are going to Wicked.
Amber
You fit in with them perfectly. You can TOTALLY tell your sisters and that you're your mom's daughter. You all look like you came from the same mold!
I just found your blog through your post on Nie's blog. I just wanted you to know that you have such a beautiful family and children. I hope your husband is doing remarkably well these days. Have a great day ...Love and prayers from the east coast in PA...kelli
You do not have to be blonde to be a bombshell! Haleigh Rohner!
I have TWO of the most beautiful bombshells for daughters! I love you both and I had a blast that night. Mama
You look FABULOUS! okay you only have one sister right?? I am feeling weird, cause I DID NOT Recognize your sister, is she The platinum blonde in the picture? I am glad you had fun I LOVE GIRLS NIGHT OUTS they are the best!
Post a Comment