Sunday, November 09, 2008

10 Year Reunion

Last night was my 10 year High School Reunion. All in all, it was a pretty fun night. Dane and I went with my good friend Marci and her hubby Doug. We were able to visit with a lot of people that we have kept in touch with and we were even able to see lots of old friends that we haven't seen in years. Marci and I both won prizes too! Our prize was a date night package of about $80 worth of gift cards to different fun places. Thanks again to Mom and Garrett for pulling a late night of babysitting for us. We're still pretty picky about who we'll leave Aubree with. Photobucket Photobucket

12 comments:

Kaci said...

Haleigh, I was excited to see that you blogged about the reunion already. Everyone looks great! Oh, and I love your hair.

Amber said...

Very fun!! Glad you had a good time:) Love the self portrait post. You're brave. And everyone is right. You do look SKINNY!

Kalene said...

Looks fun! And your singing pics are so cute too!

Amber said...

What the heck? I must be living under a rock... I totally forgot it was you reunion!! I can't wait to hear how the night went.

Amber

Melissa Braegger said...

Glad you guys came and you looked wonderful in that dress. I am a little miffed that you and Marci both won prizes. So not fair:)

Jeni Everett said...

Haleigh,
The pics look great. Notice I did not post my picture that looks similiar to yours...for a good reason:) Anyway, if was great seeing you. I hope all is well with you.

Elena Thurston, Family Realtor said...

Haleigh, you look so skinny. Sometimes in your pics I have to do a double take. I can't believe you were able to do so well while nursing. You should be so proud of yourself!

jill s said...

I wish I could have been there! You all look amazing!

Emily Lauren said...

Cute pictures. :)
Glad you enjoyed the reunion Saturday. The visiting teaching interviews were so awesome- i came home and told mckane all about the cute setup.

Heather said...

I'm glad you girls had fun! Maybe at the 20 year reunion I'll come! ;)

From My Eyes said...

You look Great!

Mel said...

Sounds like you had a good time!