Rolling...
Holding her head up...
Bows and bracelets.
Her toothless grin.
Her big bright blue eyes.
Her squeaks and coos.
Her laughter and giggles.
Her thoughtful expressions.
She is a doll! Haleigh, I was just diagnosed with Symphysis Pubis Dsyfunction and I remember that you were unable to walk after one of your first childs birth. I am only 5 months, but my pubic bone is already separating. Was this what you had? I'd love to talk to you about it, my email is hillarykanter@hotmail.com Thanks!
4 comments:
SOOOOOO CUTE!
OMG, she looks just like Dane in that first pic!! I can't believe how big she's getting!
She is perfect Haleigh!
She is a doll!
Haleigh, I was just diagnosed with Symphysis Pubis Dsyfunction and I remember that you were unable to walk after one of your first childs birth. I am only 5 months, but my pubic bone is already separating. Was this what you had? I'd love to talk to you about it, my email is hillarykanter@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment