Tonight we gave Aubree her first taste of rice cereal. As you can tell by the look on her face... it wasn't her favorite. She pretty much dry heaved the whole time. I really don't blame her, that stuff doesn't taste very good, I've tried it. Oh well, we'll keep giving it a try and see how she does. She's almost 6 months (and she's woken up early the last two nights hungry) so we need to get her started.

4 comments:
Oh, that looks like the same face I get from Rylee sometimes! So cute!
She is sooo cute!! Love the pictures you take of her! You need some of you and her!! :)
Oh, heaven forbid Aubree doesn't sleep through the night, ha! Brave got up 6 TIMES one night in Colorado so thank your lucky stars that you aren't me!!
Amber
I can't believe she's almost 6 months!! It's funny how kids are different - Lily LOVED rice cereal from the first bite!! (Maybe that's why she's so chubby! - she loves to eat!)
Post a Comment