So I was inspired by
NieNie to put up a couple of self portraits. Most people in the blogging world know Nie's story. If not, check out my link. I was looking back through my blog, and I'm usually the one taking the pictures. Nie is so good about turning the camera around and taking pictures of herself too. I figured what better time, I just got my hair done by my very talented sister last night. Here is the before and after.
ROOTS...
NO MORE ROOTS-AND QUITE A BIT MORE BLONDE...
8 comments:
I agree! Turn that camera your way! You look great!
Yes, you do look great...and oh so skinny!
Okay, first what the heck? I have never seen this curly 'do... Cute!! And I agree, you are looking skinny in these pic's... I need to have all pictures of me taken from that angle!
oh and I think you look like a brunette version of your mom!
Hello. Gorgeous! You look way skinny annnd i Love your hair it looks awesome!
Cute! Your hair looks great curled.
OK, I'm jealous. I can't figure out what's not to like about the before picture. You look lovely in both shots. Lucky lady.
you are beautiful.
Post a Comment