Thursday, December 18, 2008

Here comes TROUBLE

With a capital T. Her name is Peyton. I need some advice, I'm really just not sure what to do. Ry's personality is such that I even mention the word "naughty" or "trouble" and she begs forgiveness. Little miss Peyton, on the other hand, loves to do the exact opposite whatever I ask of her. She has this personality with just me and Dane typically, and she is usually great for teachers, and grandparents. Well that was until this past week. Yesterday, I got a note home from Miss Leavitt, her preschool teacher, that said "Peyton got her stamp taken away from her today because she stuck her toungue out (twice) at Miss Nicole. I made her apologize." I am seriously so embarrased. We had a nice long conversation about it yesterday afternoon, but she's been getting in more and more trouble. Any advice?

3 comments:

Amber said...

You are KILLING me!! If peyton sticking her tongue out at the teacher is the worst of your problems, you'll have it made!

Brittany Williams said...

I have a sassy one as well, and she is in the middle of two siblings too. I know for a fact that my sweet little sassy one does what she does for attention. Because she gets put to the side lines too often unfortunately. Young little babies just take up so much of our time so it puts a toll on the middle ones that still need lots of our attention too. So what I have been working on really hard is to give undivided attention to her a little every day. I even have to plan it in my day or it doesn't happen. Sad I know! But life with three is tough! And SO MUCH more work than with just two! (at least for me Ü)

Good LUCK! And wish me some! ha ha

Jenny said...

of course our Kailee is our rebel lately as well! I know the feeling of being the middle child..she is just like me. i guess it will help me to go easier on her since we just added a new member to our family. Anyway i too try to spend some alone time with just her, last week i took her out shopping just her and we looked at puppies, and shared a pretzel. :) enjoy your Holiday!!