Friday, January 23, 2009

This picture doesn't do it justice. My sister-in-law Amber made this necklace for me. She hand stamped and distressed all of the tags. She put my daughter's names on it along with my word of the year... a little reminder for me. She still needs to add a pearl dangle to it. It's beautiful, and I'm pretty much in love with it. Thanks Amber!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

VERY COOL & CUTE! She isn't selling them is she??

Sonia said...

Hey girl! I love your cute blog. Also, you went to Disneyland-how fun. We are going for Sadie's 5th birthday in February. Do you have any tips???? :) You look great. Please tell Dane and his family hello for me. I love them. talk to you soon. ~Sonia

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

Love it! That turned out so cute!!

jill s said...

that is so cute!