Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FEELING GENEROUS!!










I have recently updated my photography website, and I am feeling generous!! I've decided to give away a free portrait session anywhere in the Phoenix Metro area. It can be a family, milestone, senior, newborn, or engagement session. This is a $150-$200 value. It includes the digital negatives for your session. Click on my banner above to check out my site.


Here are the rules. You have to leave a comment on this post that tells me what kind of session that you'd like me to do. If you'd like to enter twice, and increase your chances of winning... put a post on your blog that tells others about this giveaway and encourages them to enter. Make sure to include a link to my blog so that they can enter, and my photography website so that they can check out my work. The contest will run through April 10th. On April 11th I will enter all of your posts into the random.org website and pick a random winner. Spread the word!! This should be fun!


Just an FYI. I'm now introducing Children's Mini Session. You can come to my home and I will do a session with your child in my natural light portrait studio with various colored backdrops for $75. You will recieve a CD with approximately 15 digital negatives and the rights to print.

53 comments:

Caryn said...

This sounds great Haleigh! I would want a newborn session when this baby comes in Aug. How fun!

The Wiser Side said...

You are amazing! I would like a newborn session-and it's perfect timing since this baby is due in 3 wks!

Hel said...

I know my profile says I live in Australia, but I have in-laws that I will be visiting for a month in July that live in Mesa, so count me in!! I guess a family session would be wonderful if I were to win.

I love the photos that you take. They are beautiful.

Court said...

What a great idea! I don't live in the Phoenix Metro area right now. But, we will be visiting in the late summer early fall. So, do I count? I would love for you to do our family pictures.
Plus, I posted about you on my blog with a link to both your blog and website.

The Wiser Side said...

OK you are now on our blog. And maybe Trav would like some family pics done in late summer. Anyway-spreading the word!

Kalene said...

Hey!! Well Makayla is turning 3 soon so more pictures needed- even though Andrew doesn't think so :) I would want a family session- You are so nice!!

AudyCamp said...

Ooh a give away. Sweet! You take beautiful pictures. Hmm...let's see I guess if I won I'd have to say a Maternity photo session with my kids.

Kimberley said...

Are family members aloud to enter? If so I'd like some family pictures when we come down this summer, if we win! (I added your photo site to our blog)!

Jessica said...

I would love a family session if I win. Thanks!

Kristi & Austin said...

Family or kids session...

Court said...

I posted on my blog as well. Now its time to cross my fingers :OP

mom4jules said...

I would love a newborn/family session for when this one comes along in the fall..

Brittany Williams said...

I would love a family session. And if I had a blog I would enter the info on my blog. (does that count? he he Ü)

vanessa said...

I would like a family session after our baby is born in May. :)

Lovely Lady said...

OOh,your pictures are beautiful. I'd love a family shoot.

Unknown said...

I would like a session for Kariah when she turns one. whoo hoo!

Unknown said...

Okay, I linked to your blog from my new family blog. Can you believe I finally got with the times?

Debi said...

This is such a good idea Haleigh! I would want pictures of just the kidos. I will try tpost a link from my blog. Hopefully I can figure it out!

Jenny said...

hi i love the updates! well i of course would love a family session..if i dont win i still want H's baby photos. He will be 6 month too soon! i will post this on my blog too.

Jenny said...

thanks Haleigh! you are so awesome! here is lucky post #2 for putting the word out on my blog :)

Bridget said...

Very good idea.. You are so smart and talented... THe winner is going to be very lucky.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Haleigh, I am friends with Jen and saw about this on her blog. I would love to have a family picture taken. My husband is going back to Iraq the first of October and I want to get a family picture taken before he goes.

Anonymous said...

I also put it on my blog

Anonymous said...

We would love, love, love a family session!You can contact us at chambersgirl@hotmail.com if we win!!!

Unknown said...

Hello, This would be a great opportunity. I have a son who is a high school senior. I would love some more "unique" photos that capture his personality. Crossing my fingers I win.

Unknown said...

Haleigh,

Your family is so cute! It's so fun to see pics. We would love to win and have family pics taken. I don't have a blog or I would leave a link

Heather

allie said...

Wow- very nice of you. I really need a new family photo taken or perhaps my sons pictures taken. Your pictures look so amazing!

Christine said...

I love photo shoots!! We are foster parents and my blog is private, but I am going to put a link up anyway. I've been needing to get some shots of the kids done so bad and of course some good family ones too - I NEVER win anything so I won't get my hopes up. But it would be so fun to win and get some pictures done with the kids.

Amanda C said...

Ooooo... I made the cut off!! Count me in!

-Amanda

The Holden's said...

Hi there,
I saw the pictures you took of my friend Kristi's son Jaxon and they are absolutely amazing. I would be interested in a family session! Good luck with your drawing and what a generous thing to do during a time of hardship for some. My blog is private, so I can be reached at jennifer.l.holden@hotmail.com

Jennifer Holden

Amanda C said...

Sorry I forgot to include what type of session I would like. Ummmm... I think it would be fun to do one with just me and my husband... you know, like engagements except for the fact that we have been married for almost 8 years!
Thanks,
Amanda

I'll post on my blog about it too!

The Tyler's said...

How fun! And you really are so gernerous!
I would love a sesh! A family sesh I guess.

Raina said...

Fun, fun! I would like to do a family session! Also I wouldn't mind doing bartering for pic. Talk later!
Thanks!

I Do Faces said...

Wow, I found your blog through a friend posting about your giveaway and I'm so glad I did! Your work is beautiful. I just had a baby girl in March so I would totally do the newborn session! Thanks for offering this giveaway!
Tasia
idofaces56@aol.com

Methodical Wormer said...

I would love to do a family session.

Jessica said...

Wow!! What a great and generous give away! I would love to have a family session done! You are a very creative and talented photographer. My blog is private, but I am definitely willing to add a link to your website! Thanks for the chance to win!

Jessica said...

I forgot to leave my e-mail address.... mydualwheel@yahoo.com Sorry about that :)

allie said...

I posted on my blog about this fantastic give away too!

Emily Lauren said...

McKane and I were just talking about how we need new family pictures. I'd love to enter for a family photo shoot.

Emily Lauren said...

I also did a blog post about it :) This is so nice of you haleigh. . . and I'm feeling lucky so we're good to go, ha ha.

Jen&Joe said...

I found you off emilys blog! Count me in! You dont know me but sounds fun to enter

Amber said...

Hey Haleigh! Okay, my friend Andrea wanted me to enter her in the random pick... her kids changed her blog language to Arabic (or something) and she can't figure out how to change it back! So one entry for my friend? K?

Thanks!!

Heather B said...

Please enter me! Family session would be great.

gina said...

I would like a family session, with kids and 2 really cute grandkids. contact me on bsbbabes.blogspot.com

Mel said...

Pick me, pick me!! We are in desperate need of a family pic!
And thanks for the directions, I'll be there!!

jayme said...

How fun!! I would love a family pic!

The Cluffs said...

Hi I don't know you, but you take beautiful pictures!!! I was looking through blogs and I found yours. So nice of you to give a free photo shoot, especially in this economy. I was just telling my husband that I regret not getting my babies pics done as newborns. I have 13 month old twin boys. I really want to do it now! So I decided to post! Thanks so much!!!

christina said...

emily pointed me here. i would love to win! i just lost some serious inches and i am feeling fab.

Rich Angie said...

So fun! I'm dropping in from Kalene's blog. I'd love to do either a newborn session when my 2nd arrives in November, or a family session when we have the new addition.

Joy said...

I am Emily Davis's cousin. Your pictures are amazing! I would love to get some new family pictures.

The Brown Family said...

I would love to win this! I have an 8 month old son and a 21 month old daughter. We haven't had pictures done since my son's birth. I am hoping to get their pics done this fall for their 1 and 2 year birthdays. Also, my son is getting his helmet next week! Actually, we have a mutual friend Bridget that told me where you went for your daughter's and it saved me TONS of money, so thank you!

Casey said...

Oh thanks for letting me know that I needed to post here. Crossing my fingers. Thanks for doing this even if we don't win. Casey

Laura Watson said...

It was fun hanging out tonight. I'm hoping for our family picture. Thanks, Laura