Friday, June 12, 2009

SunSplash

On Monday, I took Peyton and Rylee to SunSplash. Rylee's dance team was having their trophy ceremony there, so I decided to get a babysitter for Aubree and go have some fun. Dane brought Aubree down after he was done with work for a couple hours. We had such a good time running around... the girls wanted to do everything. They were tall enough, and even brave enough to do the slides all by themselves. The first time they went down, they hauled a double tube up to the top all by themselves and did such a good job. They also loved playing on the lily pads and when Dane got there, he convinced them both to do the new "Sidewinder" slide with him. This slide is like a gigantic half pipe, like skateboarders skate on. They both loved it. Peyton was excited to do it and went first... Then Rylee decided that if Peyton could do it, she could too. Just love my girls! I love the fact that they'd rather hang out with each other than anyone else. I was sitting on a lounge chair watching them in the wave pool and they let go of each other's hands they were both shouting "Rylee!" "Peyton!" trying to get back to each other. I hope it always stays that way!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Court said...

What a fun day with your girls.