Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Great Grandma T

This last week we went to visit my Grandma T. My girls just love their "Grandma with the white hair, like Heavenly Father." Yup, . . . that's what they call her. They have a routine everytime that they go to her house. First they ask for a cookie, next they get into her cupboards and play with this cup that has 10 dice in it. Grandma makes sure that their are always 10 left when they are done playing. Then they get into these wicker cup holders and play with them. Sounds fun!! They know right where to find whatever they want there. Grandma T turns 86 this month, and is still very healthy and independant. BTW, Rylee had been to the gym that day and had had her face painted.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

It is so good to here from you. it has definately been a long time. Your girls are so cute. Some day maybe I will have a girl. So how have you been. How is Brooke? I think I saw her a couple of years ago at jesters to. That Place is pretty fun. How is your mom. It looks like you are doing great. Your blog is so fun and your pictures are adorable. Good job! well we will have to keep in touch through the blog. Talk to you later.

Jessica said...

It was great to here from you. It has been along time. How have you been? How is brooke and your mom? Youre blog is so cute and your girls are adorable. You take great pictures. we will have to keep in touch through the blog. Talk to you later.

Jessica said...

Sorry one more thing. I love that picture of the girls for your title it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I hope you get this. Its telling me that you have to approve. I dont know it has never done that to me.

Amber said...

This is such an adorable pic of your girls with your Grandma. I'm sure she would love a copy of it! Hope you're doing good. Talk to you soon!