Wednesday, August 29, 2007

OUR WEBSITE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm soooo excited to announce that our website is finally up. It is still not completely done, but it is definitely usable. If I've taken pictures of your kids, they are probably on there : ) Come and take a look, be honest and let me know what you like and don't like... We need as many opinions as we can get! Thanks again to my friend Jill for our logo! The website is www.snapallaz.com

7 comments:

Amber said...

Okay, were you really up at 2:55am. What are you thinkin' girl? You should make the logo on this post a link so that when people click on it, it will go directly to your site. Congrats!

Jeni Everett said...

Haleigh!
You are so good at photography. I will be calling you to get our family photos done!

Bridget said...

Very nice... Good Job :)

Amber said...

Hey! I noticed one thing you might wanna fix... you have a pic of Kyle and Camille in the "Children" part... not sure if you did that on purpose or not!

Amber

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya Kimball said...

Looks awesome. Just wondering if you forgot to add the price for Family Portraits or is it the same price as the Engagement session? Otherwise, looks great!

Haleigh said...

Thanks everyone who has helped us to trouble shoot the site! There's so much detail to it, and the longer I stared at it, the less I noticed things. Keep it coming!

Haleigh