This is my first ever video clip... hopefully it works out. Anyways, this is a video from Ry performing with her dance group, the Cutie Tuties, this morning at Schnepf Farms. She's the one on the far right. I wish we could have recorded the whole group but it was a pretty interesting set up, hay bales for seats and all. Turn up the volume, the music is pretty cute. Please ignore Dane telling Peyton to stop bumping him :o) We're so proud of you Ry. You did such a good job!
GO Cutie Tuties! They did so good. Hey i'm hoping to catch you manday at dance to see if you have any openings to do my family pictures. it is a huge group. i'll talk to you soon.
It is darn cute! My little kids watched it over and over. I'm glad you found my blog. I found yours the other day from Nie Nie when you sent in your favorite post.
Looks like you guys are right back on track since the accident. Thank Heavens! Good for you!
7 comments:
GO Cutie Tuties! They did so good. Hey i'm hoping to catch you manday at dance to see if you have any openings to do my family pictures. it is a huge group. i'll talk to you soon.
That is awesome!! Ha ha. I love the song, love some of the gangsta moves, and I love watching ry shake her thing :) How cute.
Thanks for sharing. . .
she is so cute, haleigh!!!
She learned her moves from Grandma Debi!! JK : ) Great job Little Rylee! We love you.
Haha! I LOVED those hip moves. She sure knows how to shake it!
It is darn cute! My little kids watched it over and over. I'm glad you found my blog. I found yours the other day from Nie Nie when you sent in your favorite post.
Looks like you guys are right back on track since the accident. Thank Heavens! Good for you!
i can watch this over & over! She's got rhythmn.. reminds me of watching you perform in high school..you both have skillz. love it!
Post a Comment